A makeup/beauty video has been long overdue…
Many of you ask me what products I have been using or how I do my everyday makeup, so I decided to sit my ass down and finally tape it.
I am always open to trying new makeup products, so this tutorial will let you know which products I currently use on a daily basis and the ones I have just recently tried out.
Like most of you, I have a disgusting obsession with Sephora, cosmetics counters at department stores and any beauty supply stores. I can spend hours in these places (and online) learning and finding out about what’s new, what sucks and the “holy grail” products.
We all have our own unique ways of applying our makeup, so I would love to hear what products you girls are using and if you have any tips you’d like to share!
The next thing I am looking to purchase is an under eye corrector, so let me know if you’ve tried any good ones!
PS I have recently started playing around with contouring. When (if) I master that technique I will share with you guys.
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
- Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in “#173″ (Applied with Beautyblender Sponge)
- Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick in “Golden”
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in “Honey”
- Laura Mercier Brightening Powder (Applied with Sephora Blending Eye Brush)
- Bobbi Brown Finished Pressed Powder in “Soft Honey” (Applied with Bobbi Brown Powder Brush)
- Dior Nude Tan Bronzer in “Spicy 004″ (Applied with Bobbi Brown Bronzer Brush)
- MAC Blush in “Peachtwist” | Tarte Amazonian Blush in “Frisky” | Too Faced Sweethearts Blush (Applied with Sephora Angled Blush Brush)
- Too Faced Beach Bunny Bronzer (Applied with Too Faced Brush Set)
- NARS Eyeshadow Base
- Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
- YSL Eyeliner Pen in “Black”
- YSL Cream Eyeliner in “Cherry Black” | Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in “Empire”
- YSL Mascara Faux Cils in “04″ and “05″ | Benefit Mascara They’re Real!
- NARS Eyeliner in “Rue Bonaparte”